We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is G3 Security Ltd, Olympic House, 28 – 42 Clements Road, Ilford, London, IG1 1BA.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give to us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information: to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about; to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information: to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) we will always obtain your consent first.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. We will give you the chance to unsubscribe from any marketing emails from us.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.