- About Us
- About G3
- Mission, Vision & Values
- Security Company in Birmingham
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmental Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Quality Policy
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Workplace Pension Policy
- Workplace Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Anti-Modern Slavery Statement
- Lone Worker Policy
- Leave Us a Feedback
- Contact Us
Committed to ensuring that your Privacy is Protected
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is G3 Security Ltd, Olympic House, 28 – 42 Clements Road, Ilford, London, IG1 1BA.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Application refers to G3 Security Limited, the software program provided by the Company.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to G3 Security Limited, 28-42 Clements Road, Ilford, Essex.IG1 1BA.
Country refers to: United Kingdom
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Service refers to the Application.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOUWe may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give to us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
INFORMATION COLLECTED WHILE USING THE APPLICATION
While using Our Application, in order to provide features of Our Application, We may collect, with Your prior permission:
- Information regarding your location
We use this information to provide features of Our Service, to improve and customize Our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company’s servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it may be simply stored on Your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through Your Device settings.
DELETE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATIONWe use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information: to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about; to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information: to administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATIONWe may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.