- About Us
- About G3
- Mission, Vision & Values
- Security Company in Birmingham
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmental Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Quality Policy
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Workplace Pension Policy
- Workplace Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Anti-Modern Slavery Statement
- Lone Worker Policy
- Leave Us a Feedback
- Contact Us
G3 Security Services is a trusted and dependable supplier of event security across the UK, with years of private security expertise and a full skill set of services and protective measures. We understand that your security needs are as individual as the occasion itself and we pledge to create a bespoke security solution, no matter the size or kind of event.
Our dedicated SIA-licensed event security possesses the knowledge to ensure any event runs hassle-free and everybody is kept safe, from front of house security and mobile patrols to crowd control and emergency planning.
For a motivated, dedicated and customer-focused security company that can provide professional and high-quality event security, get in touch with G3 Security Services today and see how we can help make your event a success.
At G3 Security Ltd we provide comprehensive man guarding services for all your event needs. We are available 24/7, nationwide and pride ourselves on our ability to understand your needs and deliver as promised.
How can we help you?
We have a wide range of customers who we have successfully provided event security for. Some of these include event security for:
- Charity Events – Our highly trained security guards will ensure that all your hard work is recognised, and your event is a huge success.
- Corporate event security – Our qualified security guards are trained to the highest of standards to ensure your event runs as anticipated.
- Festival and concert security – Our security officers are highly trained in access and crowd control, and emergency planning procedure to ensure your event is always as planned.
- Sporting event security – Our officers will take care of the finer points, including ticket management, crowd control, car park security and VIP security management.
- Party security – Our security guards will protect your guests and keep your venue safe, so you can focus on enjoying yourself.
- Wedding security – Our highly trained security guards can control access and respond rapidly to emergencies, ensuring your big day runs smoothly.
We are at your service
We invest time and energy in our officers to train them to deal with several scenario situations which encourages their confidence to protect our reputation and to ensure they live up to the promises we make.
Our guards check and screen all visitors and guests to your event and ensure they have authorisation to be present at the event. Our security officers pro-actively deal with any problems and carry out patrols of the entire venue. They liaise closely with your team on all issues and provide a clear and concise records throughout the event.
All our guards are of highest quality and will work to each company’s individual requirements. Our Security Guards come well-groomed and maintain the Company’s Dress Code of:
- Black Business Suit,
- G3 Security shirt
- G3 Security tie
- Professional identification
- High- Vis jackets
This helps them remain recognisable and ensures they conform to our rules and professionalism.
G3 Security Ltd take a personal and responsible role in ensuring your event is well managed, safe for its guests and staff while being value for money.We have skilled guards available at short notice so please do not hesitate to contact us to arrange a meeting in your convenience, or a quote for security.
Should your event security requirement become a regular occurrence, we can re-evaluate pricing and deploy the same regular security officer or team for your event to ensure you receive the same level of service each time.
Diffusing Anti-Social Behaviour
Our guards are trained to deal with a variety of adverse working situations. Officers faced by racist, sexist, or other unreasonable and unacceptable behaviour by anyone will take the following actions to defuse the situation:
- They will challenge the unreasonable and unacceptable behaviour in a calm, firm and polite but assertive manner without provoking the person.
- They will not enter an argument as to why the comments or behaviour that is offensive. They will not retaliate either verbally or physically.
- If the situation appears to be deteriorating and actual or threatened violence has occurred, the officer will contact the police and inform event management immediately.
We have been providing comprehensive security services for events of all sizes, locations, and requirements for years.
Whether you require security officers to guard the entrance to your wedding venue, mobile patrols to monitor a large festival arena or security guards to carry out crowd control, ticket management or risk assessments, we’ve got you covered.
Each of our security officers are SIA licensed and trained to the highest standards.
As the premier choice for event security in the UK, you can rest assured that your event runs smoothly, successfully and is hassle-free.
Many of our Security Officers are trained to provide initial or immediate assistance given to someone who has been injured or taken ill, prior to the arrival of an ambulance, doctor, or other suitably qualified person.
The main aims of first aid are to:
- Preserve life
- Prevent the condition from worsening
- Promote recovery; and
- Obtain qualified assistance.
Meeting your budgets
At G3 Security Ltd, we offer fair and reasonable quotations. We will require full details regarding the event requirement, location, and reason for taking our services and will compile a comprehensive and rational quotation in return which is always open to your feedback.
Extra security equipment
Many of our clients rely on us to provide extra security equipment to help their event run smoothly. Examples of this are:
- Ear/Head pieces
- Hand body scanners
- Body cameras
- Stab proof vests
Please mention these extra requirements when requesting a quotation so we can check prices and availability.
Please get in contact with us on 0203 288 0000 / 0203 288 0011 or email us on email@example.com to speak to a member of the team about your security requirements.
Talk to Us
At g3 security services we prioritize your safety above all else. Our team of security experts is ready to guide you through our comprehensive range of services and develop a personalized security plan tailored to your specific needs. Contact us now to schedule a consultation and explore how our security services can meet and exceed your expectations.