As an Upscale Security guards, you will perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle watching for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards.
- Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
So what does it take to qualify for this great opportunity? We’re looking for professional detail-oriented individuals with a talent for effectively assessing/evaluating situations and identifying critical issues.
Here’s the minimum you’ll need to be a successful Security guard:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
- Ability to pass a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle