- About Us
- About G3
- Mission, Vision & Values
- Security Company in Birmingham
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmental Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Quality Policy
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Workplace Pension Policy
- Workplace Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Anti-Modern Slavery Statement
- Lone Worker Policy
- Leave Us a Feedback
- Contact Us
for Security companies in London
G3 Security Ltd recognises the threats posed by global Climate Change and Society’s demands on the natural environment. We also understand the role we play in minimising the release of harmful greenhouse gases and protecting the natural environment too. We will comply with all our obligations under environmental and energy legislation and will endeavour to avoid or minimise any harm caused to the natural environment. We will strive to meet best practice in non-regulated areas, integrating climate change, resource use and biodiversity considerations into our activities, whilst working with our customers, communities and partners.
The Director is responsible for environmental and energy management within G3 Security Ltd. At an operational level, Director and section manager are responsible for compliance with the company’s principles on environment and energy and the achievement of the company’s objectives and targets. The operation manager co-ordinates the support activities that help the company to achieve its objectives and report its environmental activities.
Compliance with Environmental and Energy Legislation and Best Practice
We are committed to complying with all relevant environmental and energy legislation in every aspect of our company and will strive to meet best practice in non-regulated areas.
Energy and Climate Change
In delivering services and in the procurement of products and services, we will aim to meet the current and predicted needs of our customers in a manner that takes appropriate regard of energy efficiency, seeking to minimise associated levels of greenhouse gas emissions, commensurate with our company objectives and in line with targets set by the UK Government.
In our managed premises, we will aim to reduce energy consumption to the lowest practical level commensurate with the operational needs of the company and to satisfy the requirements of our customers. Within the overall built environment for which we are responsible, we will aim to minimise the impacts of extreme weather events upon our properties and the surrounding communities.
Enhancement and Minimisation of Harm to the Environment
We will minimise the potential for our company’s activities to cause harm to the natural environment, and where possible, take advantage of opportunities to enhance by identifying good working practices, and engaging with local communities, NGOs and our partners.
- Preventing pollution, reducing waste and ensuring, wherever practicable, that measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats, flora and fauna;
- Considering the effects that our operations may have on the local community;
- Acting to eliminate or reduce, as far as practicable, any potentially adverse environmental impacts;
- Promoting environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors and partners by implementation of operational procedures;
- Seeking to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner;
- Ensuring effective and expedient incident control, investigation and reporting; and
- Prohibit Vandalism, unauthorized entry and tampering or malicious damage to property, plant and equipment by secure gate and perimeter fence. Site locked when unmanned, tanks and valves locked when not in use out of hours. Plant and equipment locked in secure storage out of hours.
Environmental and Energy Management System
We will implement and resource a formal environmental and energy management system across our activities.
Minimisation of Pollution and Contamination
We will manage our activities to minimise the risk of pollution and contamination.
Environmental and Energy Objectives, Commitments and Targets
We will identify appropriate environmental and energy objectives and associated commitments and targets that will help us achieve these objectives, providing the necessary resources required.
We will monitor our performance, using appropriate metrics and key performance indicators, on a regular basis to establish whether it is achieving its objectives, commitments and targets.
We are committed to communicating effectively both internally and externally on all environmental and energy issues, to contribute towards a culture of environmental awareness within the company.
We are committed to a continuous improvement in the performance and management of our Environmental and Energy Management System (EEnMS), working with our customers, communities and partners.
Managerial and supervisory staff has responsibilities for the implementation of the policy and must ensure that environmental issues are given adequate consideration in the planning and day-to-day supervision of all work. The directors have overall responsibility for all environmental matters. The operation of this policy and the associated procedures will be monitored and reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that they remain current and applicable to the company’s activities. This policy has been endorsed by the board of directors which gives its full support to its implementation.