Why security services are vital for construction sites
Construction sites enact as a tempting target for vandalism, scrap merchants and opportunistic thieves. It is common for a lot of construction sites to suffer some damage at various stages of a project, often repeatedly. In some cases, insurance companies will refuse to insure construction sites without any evidence of the security measures in place.
Here at G3 Security Ltd we offer high quality construction site security service to contractors across the country. Our construction site security guarding service is unparalleled and incorporates regular perimeter patrols, incident reporting, emergency procedures and much more.
Our highly experienced security officers are all SIA licensed and authoritative beyond question, from their appearance to their demeanour. Each of our crime prevention specialists will undertake site specific surveys and will liaise with the site management team prior to project commencement. At G3 Security Ltd we understand that collaborative working on-site is the best method to ensure the safety of workers and equipment. All patrol routes, site risks, perimeter boundaries and any other potential ‘hot spots’ are identified through the survey; actions are proposed, agreed upon, and implemented. We deliver a tailor-made security plan for every client to meet their needs and expectations and provide them with the peace of mind they deserve.
- Site Security officers will sign in and report directly to the site management team
- Any special requirements are discussed: for example, the holding of keys or any out of hours access by members of staff or deliveries must be communicated
- A walk around patrol is conducted alongside the site manager to determine any changes in materials, perimeter boundary or vehicle positioning
- Regular site patrols are conducted at specified intervals
- The officer will patrol the whole of the site where accessible; checking windows, doors, gates and internal/external boundaries.
- Construction plant machinery is checked and recorded
- Any damage, unsecured windows or doors are logged and reported
- All vehicles on site at the start of the shift will be logged and any movement during the shift will also be reported on
- All fences, doors, gates and windows are inspected
- Site keys are handed over to the site management team
- Security Officer will ensure the welfare facilities are left clean and tidy
For any quotations and quarries you may have please get In touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02032880000. Alternatively you can also request a quotation via our website by filling in a quotation form after which we will contact you shortly.
Follow us on social media