Social distancing refers to avoiding close contact with other individuals in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus. The government has advised that everyone should avoid close contact and remain socially distant from people who you do not live with or who are not in your support bubble.
It is important that individuals wash hands regularly and wear a face covering (especially in indoor settings such as retail shops, public transport, restaurants etc.). Moreover, it is eminent to keep a 2-metre distance from people you do not live with.
Many health officials have emphasised on the importance of social distancing. They have suggested that this may be the most effective tool in reducing and slowing the transmission of the disease.
G3 Security Services can provide security guards to various sectors to help manage social distancing. Whether you are a retailer or a corporate office, ensuring social distancing measures are in place is extremely important.
Why you should hire G3 Guards for social distancing:
- The guard can ask questions before granting access to an individual
- The guard can check the temperature before allowing anyone inside
- Security guards can ensure individuals are wearing masks, they sanitise before entering and if applicable they wear gloves.
- A lot of buildings have limited their capacity of people who can visit at one time. Therefore, crowd control & queue control should be managed well to ensure this.
- It is also important people provide their details for ‘Track and Trace’. Security officers can verify that this is done.
If you are looking to employ security for your site – do not hesitate to get in touch with G3 Security Services. G3 provide clients with exceptional services to protect premises and personnel. Our officers not only provide a physical presence, surveillance and on-going patrols but they can also ensure correct COVID protocols are followed and social distancing is maintained at your site.
T: 02032880000 / 02032880011